211 MARYLAND UNITED WAY HELPLINE
Call 211. There’s Always An Answer.
NEED ANSWERS AND DON’T KNOW WHERE TO TURN?
The COVID-19 situation is evolving daily. If you need help with food, healthcare, rent or mortgage, utility or other bills, childcare, or other essential services, dial 211 for help and the answers you’re looking for.
If you can’t reach us through 211, dial 410-685-0525 or 1-800-492-0618.
Text for help: Call or text your ZIP code to 898 211.
For the most up-to-date and accurate information on COVID-19, visit the CDC’s website.
AMAZON SNAP EBT
- Qualify for exclusive deals
- FREE delivery available with minimum purchase
- No Amazon Prime membership required
- United Way of Central Maryland has a nonprofit relationship with Amazon to make food more accessible. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases to support our Health programming.
211 is a free and confidential service providing information, community resources, and referrals for a variety of health and human service issues 24/7, every day of the year. Our professional and caring call specials are here to help. (Normal airtime and other charges apply for cell phone users).
The 211 Maryland United Way Helpline can help you access:
- Shelters and emergency housing for the homeless
- Access to transitional housing
- Medical care
- Utility and rent assistance
- Tax help
- Job training
- Eviction prevention services
- Family services and counseling
- Day care
- Prescription assistance
- Suicide prevention and crisis center services
ACCESS THE 211 ONLINE DATABASE
HOW THE 211 MARYLAND UNITED WAY HELPLINE WORKS
Support the 211 Maryland Helpline
Not only does 211 provide information, it also serves as a barometer of need in our community, allowing us to identify trends and fill gaps in addressing education, financial stability, and health in central Maryland.DONATE NOW
United Way of Central Maryland 211 Call Reports
Interested in partnering with the 211 Maryland United Way Helpline? Please submit a new initiative intake form for any new program requests or partnerships.
Interested in the 211 Maryland United Way Helpline database? Please submit a 211 database request form for data or reporting requests as well as database update requests.