Here are just a few of the many projects that took place:
- Preparing and serving meals at Lighthouse Inc. (Anne Arundel County)
- Renovations to the Franciscan Center (Baltimore City)
- Reading to students at Community Action Council’s Story Time and Art at Dasher Green Head Start Center (Howard County)
- Helping build homes with Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna (Harford County)
- Winterizing the garden at Human Services Program of Carroll County (Carroll County)
Businesses, governments and organizations participated, including UPS, FedEx, Transamerica, SECU, Baltimore County Government, Connections Education, Howard County General Hospital and all of United Way’s local partnership boards.
A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped make Day of Action a success.